CHRIST MUST EFFICACIOUSLY REIGN AGAIN
Dear Ambassadors of Christ, congratulations
for responding to the Call of the Master in affirmative; “Here I Am, Send Me”.
Last year (2022) one of the
most prominent news that attracted people’s attention worldwide was the death
of the British monarch Elizabeth II. I believe even those innocent about monarchical
leadership went on Television or online to follow her last rites.
Personally, I was intrigued;
what is it that caused this massive attention to the demise of a British monarch?
Then, royalty ringed in my mind, I then asked myself; what really draws us and
cause us to be excited too much about royalty? As I pondered this, I remembered
my Catechesis lesson on Baptism – in Baptism one becomes a royal – sharing the
Royalty of Christ. For nothing else convinced me than this about my attraction
and why others maybe are attracted to royalty. I believe even the unbaptized and those who don't believe in Christian faith are attracted to royalty because they too consciously or unconsciously are
attracted to the Royalty of Christ.
It is surprising that much as
we are attracted to royalty, there is the spirit of rejection of any form of
authority, including that of Christ in the name of autonomous living and
freedom almost in every society today. This is one of the many challenging
situations you are being commissioned to face today – leading defiant people
who still are attracted to royalty, more over yours will be to proclaim a
royalty of service and humility.
To make Christ’s Royalty more efficacious
again, the Princes of His Kingdom (Bishops, Priests and Deacons) whose collage
many of you is about to join soon together with the Christ’s faithful should
pray that God give us the insight to use this people’s attraction to royalty to
bring His people to the Church – the Kingdom of His Son here on earth to use
the words of Pius XI in spite of their inclination to be free from any form of
authority.
For Christ must reign in our
hearts and societies again – you are the princes and ambassadors of this, I
Pray that God give you all the necessary Graces to imitate, preach and propagate
the Kingship of Christ who though a royal is a servant of all. In this
(service), you too and your congregation will reign in the Kingdom of Christ,
for the Glory of God and Peace to His people on earth.
Congratulations !!! Be
ambassadors of Christ.
+Praise Be Christ The King+
AMEN.
May the light of Christ, already shinning so brightly in you, bring to consumation the great work he has already so well began in your evagelization ministry.
ReplyDeleteAmen.
Delete